Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage broadcasted startling claims the Chinese are buying up British schools.
In his video from home, Farage claims:
- The buy-over has been happening since 2014 and is now gathering pace.
- Boarding schools are educating Chinese students for ‘top whack’ fees.
- A series of Chinese companies are busy buying up (British) schools.
- One company buying up the schools is run by the richest woman in Asia, whose father is a senior figure in the Chinese Communist Party.
- Everyone buying up these schools has a direct link to the Chinese Communist Party.
The bombshell news — not yet known to many — will send shockwaves around the country as it coincides with more Communist-style rule never before seen in the United Kingdom since lockdown. It also ties in with other claims Nigel Farage makes, such as the Confucius Institute now has its materials in 29 university campuses and 148 British schools.
There cannot be any coincidence that the British public has endured ‘Chinese state’ rule since March 2020 at the same time as more and more education outlets are being bought over by our Communist friends over in the East.
Watch video below (Credit Nigel Farage Official)